Principal

IMG_1907

St. Joseph’s Convent H.S was founded in 1853 to provide an all round education to girls. A Hindi section was founded in 1950. Today the two sections of the school serve the educational needs of all sections of society regardless of caste, creed or financial status. Girls are prepared for ISC and ICSE examination as well as for Bihar secondary school examination.
We the C.J sisters strive at developing in our students all those qualities of head and heart which will make them an honour to womanhood and enable them to take their place in any situation in which they find themselves.
They become a source of happiness and blessing to all with whom they come in contact, as friends, leaders, future wives and mothers.

Sr. Lucina CJ